Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Anybody know about Cameras Pro out of Nevada befor

  1. #1
    leesnedaker
    Guest leesnedaker's Avatar

    Post

    I am sending off a Beaulieu 4008 ZMII to be repaired and am looking for info on Cameraspro or Beaulieucinema.com (same company) or any other good referances for repair of this camera

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Alex
    Guest Alex's Avatar

    Post

    Well, which will it be, Germany or Nevada?

    There's always Irv Higdon in Los Angeles.

    ------------------
    Alex

  3. #3
    mathew55
    Guest mathew55's Avatar

    Lightbulb

    Hi!

    Try it under
    www.beaulieu-cinema.com

    or
    www.beaulieu.de

    Mathew

  4. #4
    leesnedaker
    Guest leesnedaker's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for the replys
    I am going to try Nevada because I am in Utah and I dont want to wait for my Camera or pay a grundle for shipping

    Thanx

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •